The measurement principle of the LDBF series intelligent anti-corrosion electromagnetic flowmeter is based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. The intelligent anti-corrosion electromagnetic flowmeter consists of a sensor and a converter. The sensor is installed on the measuring pipeline. The converter can be combined with the sensor to be called an integrated type. The electromagnetic flowmeter and the converter are installed within 30 meters or 100 meters from the sensor, and the two are connected by a shielded cable, which is called a separate electromagnetic flowmeter. The intelligent anti-corrosion electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly used to measure the volume flow of conductive liquid and slurry in closed pipelines. Such as water, sewage, mud, paper pulp, various acids, alkalis, salt solutions, food slurries, etc.
1. The measurement result of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not affected by the physical characteristics of the medium such as temperature, pressure, density, conductivity, and working conditions, and its output signal is proportional to the volume flow of the measured fluid.
2 The electromagnetic flowmeter is lined with F4, F46, PFA, and the electrode materials are 316L, titanium, tantalum, HC, HB, etc., which have good adaptability to strong corrosive and abrasive media.
3. Electromagnetic flowmeters have excellent turndown ratios and have good applicability in low flow rate or large flow rate applications (such as the tap water industry).
4. With positive/reverse bidirectional flow measurement function.
5. English friendly interface, simple and clear operation.
6. With the self-check function of the converter.
7. Wide range of power supply modes are available (DC: 18V~36V AC: 85V~265V).
8. With lightning protection design circuit, high-efficiency anti-interference circuit, suitable for various harsh environments.
9. Output 485-Modbus communication.
|Nominal pressure||1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0 (MPa)|
|Electrode material||stainless steel 316L, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum|
|Lining material||F4, neoprene, F46, PFA|
|Medium temperature||-20~155℃ (Note: limited by the temperature resistance characteristics of the lining material)|
|Shell material||carbon steel (stainless steel can also be used according to user requirements)|
|Protection level||IP65, IP67, IP68|
|Connecting flange||GB9119 (can be directly connected to pipeline flanges such as HG/T20592-2009)|
|Measurement accuracy||1.0%, 0.5% (selected by caliber)|
Anti-corrosion electromagnetic flowmeters are widely used in petrochemical, iron and steel metallurgy, water supply and drainage, water conservancy irrigation, water treatment, total environmental protection sewage control, papermaking, medicine, food and other industrial and agricultural production process flow measurement and control; suitable for The total amount of conductive liquid is measured.