The principle of steam flow meter, when a non-streamline vortex generator is placed in the fluid, the fluid will alternately separate on both sides of the generator and release two series of regular staggered vortices. Within a certain range, the vortex separation frequency is proportional to the flow rate. A steam flow meter that realizes flow measurement based on this principle is also called a vortex flowmeter. Vortex flowmeter has the advantages of small pressure loss, wide range, high precision, simple and firm structure, high-temperature resistance, convenient maintenance, low installation cost, long service life, wide application range, etc., so it is widely used in industrial pipeline steam media Flow measurement of fluids.
1. The structure is simple and firm, without moving parts, high reliability, and very reliable for long-term operation.
2. The installation is simple and the maintenance is very convenient.
3. The detection sensor does not directly contact the measured medium, with stable performance and long life.
4. The output is a pulse signal proportional to the flow rate, with no zero drift and high accuracy.
5. The measurement range is wide, and the range ratio can reach 1:10.
6. The pressure loss is small, the operating cost is low, and it is more energy-saving.
7. Within a certain range of Reynolds number, the output signal frequency is not affected by changes in fluid physical properties and composition.
8. Wide range of applications, the flow of steam, gas, and liquid can be measured.
|Measuring medium||compressed air, steam, oxygen, argon and other gases and water|
|Medium viscosity||less than 10cp|
|Body material||1Cr18Ni9Ti (304/stainless steel)|
|Sensor seal||graphite gasket|
|Ambient temperature||-30℃——+80℃ (special according to requirements)|
|Measurement accuracy||Liquid: ±1% of the measured value|
|Gas: ±1.5% of measured value|
|Pressure rating||PN25, PN40|
|Connection mode||clamping type: DN15–DN150|
|Flange type: DN15–DN300|
|Converter housing||die-cast aluminum, painted|
|Power supply voltage||12——36VDC|
|Output signal||two-wire 4–20mA current output|
|On-site display||instantaneous flow, cumulative flow, temperature, pressure|
Vortex flowmeter has a series of advantages such as wide range, high precision, convenient installation, and maintenance, etc. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, machinery, food, papermaking, medicine, and urban pipeline heating, water supply, gas, and other industries. Process measurement and energy-saving management of various low-viscosity steam, gas, liquid, and other fluids.