The vortex flowmeter is a volume flowmeter that is researched and produced according to the Karman vortex principle to measure the volume flow of gas, steam, or liquid, the volume flow or mass flow of standard conditions. It is mainly used for flow measurement of industrial pipeline medium fluid, such as gas, liquid, steam, and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, a large measuring range, and high accuracy. It is hardly affected by fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity, and other parameters when measuring volume flow under working conditions. There are no movable mechanical parts, so the reliability is high and the maintenance is small. The instrument parameters can be stable for a long time. The vortex flowmeter adopts a piezoelectric stress sensor, which has high reliability and can work in the working temperature range of -20℃～+350℃. It has analog standard signal and digital pulse signal output, which is easy to use with digital systems such as computers. It is a relatively advanced and ideal measuring instrument.
1. The structure is simple and firm, without moving parts, high reliability, and very reliable for long-term operation. 2. The installation is simple and the maintenance is very convenient.
3. The detection sensor does not directly contact the measured medium, with stable performance and long life.
4. The output is a pulse signal proportional to the flow rate, with no zero drift and high accuracy.
5. The measurement range is wide, and the range ratio can reach 1:10.
6. The pressure loss is small, the operating cost is low, and it is more energy-saving.
7. Within a certain range of Reynolds number, the output signal frequency is not affected by changes in fluid physical properties and composition.
8. Wide range of applications, the flow of steam, gas, and liquid can be measured.
|Measuring medium||compressed air, steam, oxygen, argon and other gases and water|
|Medium viscosity||less than 10cp|
|Body material||1Cr18Ni9Ti (304/stainless steel)|
|Sensor seal||graphite gasket|
|Ambient temperature||-30℃——+80℃ (special according to requirements)|
|Measurement accuracy||Liquid: ±1% of the measured value|
|Gas: ±1.5% of measured value|
|Pressure rating||PN25, PN40|
|Connection mode||clamping type: DN15–DN150|
|Flange type: DN15–DN300|
|Converter housing||die-cast aluminum, painted|
|Power supply voltage||12——36VDC|
|Output signal||two-wire 4–20mA current output|
|On-site display||instantaneous flow, cumulative flow, temperature, pressure|
Vortex flowmeter has a series of advantages such as wide range, high precision, convenient installation, and maintenance, etc. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, machinery, food, papermaking, medicine, and urban pipeline heating, water supply, gas, and other industries. Process measurement and energy-saving management of various low-viscosity steam, gas, liquid, and other fluids.