The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter consists of two parts: sensor and converter. The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter works based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. It is used to measure the volume flow of conductive liquids with a conductivity greater than 5μS/cm. The electromagnetic flowmeter is an induction meter that measures the volume flow of conductive media. In addition to measuring the volume flow of general conductive liquids, it can also be used to measure the volume flow of strong corrosive liquids such as strong acids and alkalis and uniform liquid-solid two-phase suspension liquids such as mud, mineral pulp, and paper pulp. Electromagnetic flowmeters are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, textile, paper, environmental protection, food and other industrial sectors and municipal management, water conservancy construction, river dredging, and other fields.
1. The measurement result of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not affected by the physical characteristics of the medium such as temperature, pressure, density, conductivity, and working conditions, and its output signal is proportional to the volume flow of the measured fluid.
2. Electromagnetic flowmeter has good adaptability to strong corrosive and abrasive media.
3. Electromagnetic flowmeters have excellent turndown ratios and have good applicability in low flow rate or large flow rate applications (such as the tap water industry).
4. With positive/reverse bidirectional flow measurement function.
5. English friendly interface, simple and clear operation.
6. With the self-check function of the converter.
7. Wide range of power supply modes are available (DC: 18V~36V AC: 85V~265V).
8. With lightning protection design circuit, high-efficiency anti-interference circuit, suitable for various harsh environments.
9. Output 485-Modbus communication.
|Nominal pressure||1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0 (MPa)|
|Electrode material||stainless steel 316L, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum|
|Lining material||F4, neoprene, F46, PFA|
|Medium temperature||-20~155℃ (Note: limited by the temperature resistance characteristics of the lining material)|
|Shell material||carbon steel (stainless steel can also be used according to user requirements)|
|Protection level||IP65, IP67, IP68|
|Connecting flange||GB9119 (can be directly connected to pipeline flanges such as HG/T20592-2009)|
|Measurement accuracy||1.0%, 0.5% (selected by caliber)|
1. General electromagnetic flowmeter is a general electromagnetic flowmeter used in metallurgy, petrochemical, papermaking, textile, water supply and drainage, sewage treatment, medicine, food, biology, and fine chemical industries. It is the main type of electromagnetic flowmeter. There is a range requirement for the conductivity of the measured medium, which generally cannot exceed the upper and lower limits.
2. The explosion-proof electromagnetic flowmeter is used in places with an explosive atmosphere. Due to the large energy of the excitation current, the flameproof type is still the main type at present.
3. electromagnetic flowmeter is used in industries such as medicine, food, biochemistry, etc. The electromagnetic flowmeter must meet the relevant hygienic requirements in terms of regular bacteria arrival and easy disassembly and cleaning.
4. The anti-soaking type of electromagnetic flowmeter is used for sensors installed under the ground, which can withstand short-term water immersion.
5. The submersible electromagnetic flowmeter is used to measure the flow when the free surface of the open channel or underfilled channel is free. The sensor is under the open channel interception baffle and works underwater for a long time. The structure and use are different from the general electromagnetic flowmeter.
6. Electromagnetic flowmeter insertion type is used for electromagnetic flow sensors of large pipe diameter. The sensor is inserted radially from the opening of the pipe to measure the local flow rate and estimate the flow rate. The accuracy is low, but the price is cheap, and it is suitable for control systems.